Did You Know That Home Owners Who Sell Their Home Without An Agent Never Get The Best Price For Their Home?
Studies Show That FSBO Listings Sell For 30% Less Than A Managed Sale…
If you’ve never sold your home before, it can be a daunting challenge. Here is just a short list of the things you’ll have to do:
- Negotiate with lenders, buyers, inspectors
- Handle listings & advertisements, alone
- Conduct essential local market research
- Understand and coordinate contracts
- Dozens of other important disciplines…
- All of the above require time, energy, and expertise to ensure that you get the highest possible price for your home with as little headache as possible.
Plus, there are many things that can go wrong during the process. These missteps will cost you time, and thousands of dollars!
You need a professional who understands the entire end-to-end process, and who is familiar with your market.
You might think you are saving money by selling the home yourself, but you are actually stealing time and money away from yourself!
At the end of the day, you may not even be allowed to keep all of the commissions you saved by trying to sell the home yourself.
Why Use An Agent To Sell Your Home?
- We have existing relationships that buy local homes
- We help you navigate the inspection/permit process
- We know how to sell properties in record time
- We have partners who can help your transition
- We will guide you through the closing process
- We schedule and manage your showings
- We position your home in the best way
- We have keen market knowledge
- We will negotiate on your behalf
Look, we both know that your goal is to sell your home for the best possible price, and to make that happen, you need solid expertise.
Selling your home quickly and for the best possible price is our goal, and we would love to share some best practices with you, and show you how we will be able to help…
This is a NO COST and NO OBLIGATION consultation with me, a licensed real estate professional!